Your privacy is important to Greentumble. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Greentumble collects, and the ways in which Greentumble uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Greentumble may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this Web site.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the Web site.
- Information about transactions carried out over this Web site.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the Web site services.
- Any other information that you send to Greentumble.
Using personal information
Greentumble may use your personal information to:
- Administer this Web site.
- Personalise the Web site for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the Web site services.
- Publish information about you on the Web site.
- Send you marketing communications.
Where Greentumble discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Greentumble may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise, or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Greentumble will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. Greentumble will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this Web site will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the Web site will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
Other Web sites
This Web site contains links to many other sites. However, Greentumble is not responsible f or the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.