Is there an environmental issue that you feel strongly about and want to see a change? The fact that you arrived on this page at Greentumble.com convinces us that you love environment and care about our planet.
Whether you are an experienced writer or just starting out and want to express your opinion about a green topic or an environmental problem which might benefit others, then this is the right place.
What are the advantages:
- All of our contributors get credentials from our behalf, and a designated page on Greentumble.com for use at University (for journalism students) or future job opportunities as writers (scientific or not).
- Greentumble.com has an average of 50,000 visitors per day, so your article will get a significant exposure and you will receive feedback and comments from people all over the world.
- You can write from anywhere in the world, whenever you find it convenient.
- Based on your skills and commitment you might get the chance to participate in our green projects, where you can give feedback, suggestions and even take over specific tasks.
What are the requirements:
- Articles can be on any environmental topic;
- The articles have to be at least 500 words;
- The content of the articles has to be unique, engaging, with accurate and interesting information;
- No plagiarized or re-published content is accepted;
- Make sure your content is proofread;
- No affiliate links or links to commercial products are allowed;
- If you want to link to your website, mention it in the email.