Whether you are an experienced writer or just starting out and want to express your opinion about a green topic or an environmental problem which might benefit others, then this is the right place.
What are the advantages:
- All of our contributors get credentials from our behalf, and a designated page on Greentumble.com for use at University (for journalism students) or future job opportunities as writers (scientific or not).
- Greentumble.com has an average of 50,000 visitors per day, so your article will get a significant exposure and you will receive feedback and comments from people all over the world.
- You can write from anywhere in the world, whenever you find it convenient.
- Based on your skills and commitment you might get the chance to participate in our green projects, where you can give feedback, suggestions and even take over specific tasks.
What are the requirements:
- The articles have to be at least 500 words;
- The content of the articles has to be unique, engaging, with accurate and interesting information;
- Articles can be on any environmental topic;
- No affiliate links are allowed;
Send your submission(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get feedback right away.